I hate being alone...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't have any friends in real life, at least ones that would be considered close friends. They never visit or call, even though they say they will...I try to get in touch with them, but they ignore me. It's hardest for me at night, because I'm alone with my thoughts, and sometimes I can start to think of bad things. I try to look for support online, but no one wants to talk to me. People can see that I'm struggling, that I don't want to be alone and that I need help, but they just blow me off and pretend I'm not there. It hurts but now I know that I'm just a burden and a bother to everyone. I guess that's just another reason why I shouldn't be around anymore.

2. 41021

41021 Banned Member

((gentle hug))
    what about here in chat?
    Would talking to folks here, help?

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo Christy.

We are all here for you. I feel that you are an intelligent, vibrant woman that is going to be a successful person. What are some of your hopes and dreams?

4. Witty_Sarcasm

sd.mar: I've never been in chat before, I feel that I would be a bother to people or something.

Jason, thank you for saying all that, it does make me feel a lot better. I have a lot of hopes and dreams, at least I did, now I feel like I won't be able to achieve them. I feel like I'll be failing all of my life.

I'm glad that I have support here...I should have more support from my friends, the people who should be there for me. But it seems like I have too many fair weather friends who can't handle me when I'm depressed. But if they are like that, then I don't really need them in my life.

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Like your siggy says... Keep hope alive

6. letty

letty Banned Member

Christy i am sorry if I havent been here for you . you have always been a delight to be around with

7. Witty_Sarcasm

You don't need to apologize letty...I know you have been dealing with a lot. I'm just sick of being ignored by my friends and they never want to spend time with me. I've liked having you around too, and I hope you are doing better

8. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

Im in a very similar boat I have no real close friends everyone has moved on with their life while I'm stuck in the same miserable place. No romantic life to speak of and really only a few family members are the only people who give a shit about me.

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Sorry to hear that blackbird...at least you do have family who cares. I'm starting to think all of my family hates me, at least by the way they treat me. That's good that we have this site though, otherwise I know I would have ended it a long time ago.

10. letty

letty Banned Member

thank you christy , I am and I hope you start to feel good too,

11. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Folks in chat are really good hearted people. You wouldn't be a bother. It's a good place to get support or just to hang out.
    ((gentle hug))

12. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Witty you've never done anything but help me!!!! don't think that way about yourself and feel free to PM if ever you want to talk.

13. Witty_Sarcasm

sdmar -- Thanks, maybe I'll check out the chat one of these days.

sadguy -- Thanks, and you know that you can talk to me anytime you want too.

14. Witty_Sarcasm

I'm stupid and keep screwing everything up. I'm sorry if I've offended or hurt anyone, maybe it's best if I just leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.