i hate being trans

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Mihael-Transboy, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Mihael-Transboy

Mihael-Transboy New Member

yeah i said it already but it is horrible.i always ask myself-why me? it is a puzzle,kind of,when you look at it like that.how come it isn't my brother? aaah anyway what you are going to do,right?

but i am sad mostly because some other problems.i have some knowledge,i have many pretty stuff to offer,if only my family recognised it.i may be eccentric but i could achieve a lot.if only i wasn't betrayed by so many so called close people.i am sorry they can't see it that way.i am sorry they can't see me as a success.maybe i don't show myself in my best light,but that is only cause of a hard life and being lonely always.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sorry people are judging you and not supporting you hun Of course you have so much to offer your sexuality does not change who you are and what you have to offer the world
    I would hope you could find resources in your community to help you not feel so alone You keep talking here ok no one will judge you here
  3. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I agree, it is hard to not feel accepted. To judge your sexuality is to judge a part of you, I'm sorry people closes to you can't see that. Your personality, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, is also a part of you; if only people could see that. It is senseless to judge you based on your sexuality. I found usually that those who judge like that, simply don't understand or they afraid.