I Hate Everybody In This Damn World

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mooch74, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

Everyone in this world is out to get me. Everyone, from God on down, isn't happy unless there screwing me over, keeping me from what I deserve and dumping their damn burdens in my lap. I'd like to kill myself and make the hurt they way they've all hurt me. You are all out to get me, make me miserable and ensure that I never get what I deserve. I am sick and tired of it. You all think you're better than me. I invite all of you to live the hell I've gone through for 10 stinkin minutes. None of you could last 10 damn minutes.

2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel that way...believe it or not, not everyone is out to get you. There are people who want to help, to listen to you...you have to give people a chance...

3. Glenguy

Glenguy New Member

I often feel that I can't trust anyone. I've felt let down often. I can relate to some of your pain

4. listless

listless Banned Member

OP, I realize sometimes reason cannot penetrate unreason, but you should try to think about this rationally. Firstly none of us know you, therefore we have no reason to be out to get you. But to imply that would mean we want to see your downfall, but again, you haven't given us any reason to. Also we all have our own shit to deal with-so the last thing we have time for is to be after you.

You should just realize these are irrational thoughts within yourself, try to square them with reality. <mod edit> perhaps there's medicine you can take to help you control these painful thoughts? Best of luck my friend.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know how you feel...lots of people are selfish nowadays, and they do things to hurt people and not even consider how the other person is feeling...I can relate to a lot of what you say

6. MidnightAria

MidnightAria New Member

Perhaps we couldn't survive 10 minutes. The whole world, rationally, is not out to get you. I have no desire to cause you pain. In fact, I am more than happy to talk to you at anytime.

I am sorry about your experiences. Perhaps describing them in your post may help you "get it off your chest"?

But if it feels private, don't worry. I believe you and the fact you've had a difficult life.

I have to ask you a question: What gives those people, who have influenced you to such a distressed state, the right to make your decisions? Are they worth so much that you would die for them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.