I hate everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenos

I like how everyone around you ignores you as if you're a plague. Or looks at you as if you're a leper.

I like how even when I ask what I did wrong, they still refuse to say what, and treat me as an outcast.... oh wait, I'm already one. :dry:

I like how I'm willing to forgive others, but the others won't forgive me when I ask for it.

I like how they tell me that I need to speak up more often, but when I do, no one acknowledges them. Or maybe even tear down what I say and throw it back to me.

Oh, and I LOVE especially how I was BETRAYED by a friend I looked up to the most, and all of the sudden I was shunned out, ignored, as if our years hanging out was meaningless. =(

So what's the point? A good chunk of my friends on SF are gone. I'm such a nobody, who can't do a single thing right. It will be one less person on the world the people have to look after if I go. I think that sounds VERY good to do right now.

I like how I'm willing to forgive others, but the others won't forgive me when I ask for it.
So what's the point? A good chunk of my friends on SF are gone. I'm such a nobody, who can't do a single thing right. It will be one less person on the world the people have to look after if I go. I think that sounds VERY good to do right now.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way... like i admit i did something wrong but the other person involved wont?...sucks monkey ass...

and about your friends on SF...hmm...maybe make new ones hun (like meh) :) dont just quit...please stay with us :) :hug:

Xenos

You don't need to waste your time being friends with a nobody. It's like you're talking to a wall... and I'll probably say something pathetic when I try to talk. I'm so tempted to give up right now and get the butcher knife.

You don't need to waste your time being friends with a nobody. It's like you're talking to a wall... and I'll probably say something pathetic when I try to talk. I'm so tempted to give up right now and get the butcher knife.
NO!! stay where you are hun...dont get anything that could hurt you.

Listen, im not wasting my time...I wouldnt be reaching out my hand to you if i thought for a second that you were a waste of time... hang on to us...dont do this ok?? :hug:

Xenos

What's the point of hanging on? Only to get more and worse burdens on you? A lot of people I know can stand up and keep walking and get over it. How they do it, I'll never know. I can't. I just can't. :cry:

What's the point of hanging on? Only to get more and worse burdens on you? A lot of people I know can stand up and keep walking and get over it. How they do it, I'll never know. I can't. I just can't. :cry:
You just do it hun...and hope for the best....you are stronger than you think...i know people must say that a lot but its true..

com'on stay with us....please

C

carekitty

Xenos, you say you don't want to be a burden, or that others shouldn't waste their time looking after you. But if we aren't here to look after each other and take care of one another, what is the point in anything? That is the only thing in life we do have that matters; others.

Others can stand up and keep walking because they are keeping their eyes on someone else, and not looking down. Sometimes reaching out to others in need keeps us looking at them instead of our problems.

And what you say can never be pathetic if it is true and heartfelt. And you're still here, so that makes you a somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00