I hate everything

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by rosebud217, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosebud217

rosebud217 Member

I cant take it anymore. I just can't im not tough. im sorry. i tried, but I just can't do it. i have been begging for help since last light, and no one gives a shit. im sitting here locked in my room, and everyone else is out there just enjoying their fucked up stupid lives like nothing is wrong. I asked for help dammit. straight up. and what do I get? not a damn single person can take a minute to even hug me. or respond to my texts/ calls. im so damn angry. ive been there for everyone... i have given food out of my fridge and clothes out of my closet to make things good for others.... and when I need someone, no one cares. I planned to kill myself on the damn highway today... couldnt even find a semi that didnt have cars up its ass. I dont want anyone else to get hurt.... cant even kill myself the way I want.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hey sweetie,

I'm sorry that you have tried reaching out for help and nobody has listened. Who have you tried to ask for help? Have you tried ringing a crisis or suicide hotline? If you need immediate help then take yourself to the emergency room to get the help you deserve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.