I hate everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darthbane420, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthbane420

darthbane420 New Member

Im 20 years old and i have nothing good going for me, im still in highschool because i never cared about grades, and my girlfriend just broke up with me last week, like over some stupid shit, because i didnt write her a letter, yea, because of that, we had been fighting alot and apparently that was the last fucking straw, and now all i can do is think about jumping in front of train or a bus or taking a fucking knife and ending things, i just dont know what the fuck to do anymore, like im so lost, i have all of this pent up anger about all of this, like what do i do, like im a complete failure, i dont do anything right, i hate my entire life, i dont know how much longer i can do this shit
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hello. It is good that you are expressing how you feel and to solicit comment and input here. 20 is still very young, though I am sure that you don't feel like a kid - believe me, when I was 20 I thought I ruled the world, but today I can look back and wish that I knew then some of the things that I know now. You know, if it was possible to do that, we all could really rule our worlds because even when we are told what to do, or when we know what we're supposed to do, we really never learn until we do things ourselves and experience. That said, I understand what you're going through and thinking, so please understand that my comments have that in mind and that I'm totally on your side. Girlfriend breakups are sometimes temporary; cooling down times are normal. If it is not temporary and if the cause was something small or silly, then you are probably gaining something that is more beneficial in the long run. A relationship that has value can withstand small disagreements. Grades in school were never that important to me either. Well gee, they were not important to Albert Einstein either as he was failing classes and yet is regarded as ultra intelligent. Unfortunately, grades are part of the "system" that we all have to accept and fit into. If you focus to them for a bit, you'll get through it and recover from that. Gaining self confidence is key to being successful in everything else. Hang in there and put a plan in place to come out from behind in the bottom of the 9th inning and hit a few home runs to win the game of life. Everybody here, I'm sure, is rooting for you. Now root for yourself as well and beat this thing. Best wishes.
  3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Well, let me say that if a girl broke up with you because you did not write her a letter. She was probably not all that into you to begin with. However, people find the stupidest reasons to break up with others. Be proud that you are still going to school. Even if you did not care about it. I have seen what happens to people who just quit. Otherwise.. I cannot really advise you... cause I want to die
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.