I hate everything. I hate my marriage. I hate my job. I hate my house. I hate my family. I hate my life. I really fucking hate my neighbor and I hope he dies of fucking dysentary or something. My life is never going to change. I'm a fucking alcoholic because nothing matters. This world has turned to shit. It's not the world I grew up in. It's not the world I once wanted to be a part of. Once upon a time, I longed desperately to have a normal life. But I see what passes for "normal" these days and I'm just disgusted by it all. The woman I once loved is gone. The woman I never loved refuses to let me go. The woman I wanted to love has other priorities. Fuck love. Nobody will ever love me. And fuck my stupid job. Those assholes take me for granted. I show up every day and give 110% while others barely give 50%, and what does that earn me? Jack shit. I'm still ignored. My boss has the nerve to tell me that I should be "more engaged". I'm already ten times more engaged than every single one of my coworkers. None of those fuckers give a shit about anything but themselves. I actually try to do the right thing, and where does that get me? No where. Nothing I do matters. 90% of the people here ignore me, probably because they hate me. The other 10%, I don't know. Maybe they just feel sorry for me. Maybe they're just afraid to upset me. I don't know. It doesn't matter, it's just the internet. I don't have any friends in real life anyway. I want to die, but I don't want to kill myself. I wish I'd just get struck by lightning or something. Since God obviously hates me so much, he should just send my pathetic ass to hell right now. But I guess he likes to toy with his prey first. Yeah, well, I'm not fighting back anymore. I give up. Congratulations life, you won. I surrender. I'm sick of this fucking shit. Do with me what you will.