I hate food

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Thinice, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

And I'm sick of everyone trying to make me eat. My Mom is the worst for it... I know she loves me, but I wish she'd stop trying to get me to shove food down my throat. I don't want to gain weight, I need to lose some as it is.

I'm 17 years old, 5"5, and 105 pounds. I look down at myself and I always think I look fat (I'll provide pictures for other people to judge if you want). I'm just tired of people telling what I should and shouldn't put into my body. On the occasions I do eat, I feel terrible and guilty afterwards.

I don't really know what I'm asking here, but I suppose I just want to know if anyone else is in a similar situation and feels the way I do.
  2. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

hun you DON'T need to lose weight
    you're already, at least, 6lbs underweight as it is!
    trust me, i'm 17 and 5'5" as well... and i am pretty much around the weight you are now.. i know that what i've done is really bad for my body, so i'm trying to sort myself out
    maybe we could do it together?
    likewise, maybe if you talked to someone about why you hate food, then you can start to fix the problem (because it is a problem hun, don't deny that)
    good luck :heart:
    laura x
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

You think you're fat?

Heheheh, I'm 15 years old, 5'10", and 215 pounds.
  4. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

Food I used to love Im starting to get angry at I know how you feel :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.