I hate girls.What can I do?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regenesis, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

I didn't wanted to say this,but this is actually my main reason that I seek to kill myself.About 4 years ago,my sister killed herself.A short while after,I started to hate girls for having sex.I know,its completely stupid,but I can't help it.

I only hate the girls that I feel sexually atracted to.That is why I don't hate men,my mother or some of the girls.But all the ones I feel sexually atracted I hate.
    I don't really know if the fact that my sis killed herself made me hate girls,and I don't know why I know hate girls because they are having sex.
    But the problem is that this incident stops me from doing anything in my life.

As I said,I know that I will never have a gf or have sex,not because I hate them,but because I will never have the abillity to talk to them.So I wont get
    over it by having sex.I have to find another way.
    As I said,because I hate them,I sometimes really feel I am going mad and I also can't socialize with anyone because of this.Also,being alone just makes be hate them much more.
    I just need to always keep myself busy to not think at that.And I do not need to see a girl.I am simply disturbed by the fact they have sex,without thinking at one in particular.

But the problem is that these thoughts become worse and worse.
    About a year ago I was thinking the same way.After that a pause,but in the last 2-3 months,they becase worse again.
    In the last weeks for example,many times I am thinking to catch a girl,tie her and cut her limbs off while forcing her to look.
    And I look at girls with a lot of hate now.I just can't stand it.

But the fact that i hate girls makes my like so worse.Its just that I can't see them as humans anymore.And Its becoming more and more obsesive.
    I either find a solution or I die.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I could swear I have read this post before:unsure:

I think you are grieving your sister. Have you had any counseling to help you to come to terms with her death? Maybe that will help. :hug:

3. Taylor

Taylor Member

Counseling may help. Do you have many girls as friends? Have your male friends noticed?

4. Regenesis

I posted it on Eno a while ago.Maybe you saw it there(its not 100% the same,since I am there for a longer time and I had other threads.So it was modified.But basically the same).

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That explains a lot..thought I was going :loopy: there for a second lol!

You should really get some help for those disturbing thoughts you are having, in case they get too much and you act on them :hug:

6. Regenesis

I have a few friends,but i am not to close to them(no girls friends.Thats is mainly because I cant socialize.I barely talk to boys.)
    When I posted this thread I was hoping to find some answers that will not involve counseling.I know that maybe I wont get any other answer exept counseling,but I dont lose anything if I ask(exept the fact you'll all believe im a weirdo,wich maybe i am)

7. Taylor

Taylor Member

I understand, i hate counseling too. Try just being around girls, with boys there too. you don't have to talk or anything, just be there. It might help. It sounds like an anxiety that has developed into wanting to hurt what makes you nervous. Definitly not good. But you can get over it. Won't be easy but you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.