I hate girls

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regenesis, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

I didn't wanted to say this,but this is actually my main reason that I seek to kill myself.About 4 years ago,my sister killed herself.A short while after,I started to hate girls for having sex.I know,its completely stupid,but I can't help it.

I only hate the girls that I feel sexually atracted to.That is why I don't hate men,my mother or some of the girls.But all the ones I feel sexually atracted I hate.
    I don't really know if the fact that my sis killed herself made me hate girls,and I don't know why I know hate girls because they are having sex.
    But the problem is that this incident stops me from doing anything in my life.

As I said,I know that I will never have a gf or have sex,not because I hate them,but because I will never have the abillity to talk to them.So I wont get
    over it by having sex.I have to find another way.
    As I said,because I hate them,I sometimes really feel I am going mad and I also can't socialize with anyone because of this.Also,being alone just makes be hate them much more.
    I just need to always keep myself busy to not think at that.And I do not need to see a girl.I am simply disturbed by the fact they have sex,without thinking at one in particular.

But the problem is that these thoughts becom,e worse and worse.
    In the last weeks,many times I am thinking to <Mod edit: Abacus21 - graphic>
    And I look at girls with a lot of hate now.I just can't stand it.

I either find a way to stop thinking like that,or I kill myself.Its better for me to die,then to become a killer.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
  2. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

i think you should talk to a professional about this. sometimes people get different emotions mixed up - not on purpose or because of reasons - sometimes it just happens. i think because both sexual attraction and anger (which leads to hating people) have similar physical effects, such as accelerated heartbeat, they can be misinterpreted in the brain. try not to worry too much about it - as long as you know you're not going to act on these feelings, the thoughts can be dealt with. anyway - please seek professional advice. it'll make you feel a lot better.

stay safe x
  3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Have you ever thought about going to a prostitute? They can help.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Are you sure your not gay? Sometimes it takes a while to find out what your sexual orientation is? As far as getting so violent towards the ladies then you definitley need some professional help. You should see a therpist and if you have them there a behavourist. You need to learn all over again how to behave youself. If you were to harm one of these ladies you would never forgive yourself. Think about it!!~Joseph~
  5. mike308

mike308 Well-Known Member

You are morning your sister.
    The first sentence says it all....You are still hurting and feel guilty.
    The rest is just BS. People do stupid stuff.. Just Love her memory and think kindly of her. She must have been hurting very badly.. what a terrible shame.
    I wish I could give you comfort.
  6. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

This must ve the most stupid think I have ever heard.I know what my sexual orientation is.I never understood peoples that can't.I mean,If I would be atracted to men,I knew it.LOL>
  7. GabrielConroy

GabrielConroy Well-Known Member

His hate of women probably stems from the fact he likes them.

This is the kind off thing that would fade with a girlfriend or at least more sexual interaction.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008
  8. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

In my late teens to mid 20's I went through a phase of 'hating' girls after I'd been in a relationship with them for about three months...even though I was still into them I just couldn't stand to be anywhere near them.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I for one prefer the ladies, never had a problem with them as friends, now relationships I always chose wrong. My therapist says I chose the bad girls because of the excitement and partying.
    Now as friends I prefer women because there stories are better and like I read on another post they have better parts!!!
  10. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

It sounds more like envy of something you don't think you'll ever have, sex and a relationship with them. I think you're limiting yourself by pre-judging attractive women, there are a lot of great people out there with a great personality to go with their physical beauty and if you let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch you'll miss out on some great experiences, not all of them sexual.
  11. xan

xan Chat Buddy

You said you don't hate all girls, perhaps you could try and start a relationship with someone you get on with really well but don't necessarily find immediately attractive, perhaps it'll help for future relationships. Or maybe you'll end up being happy with the emotional relationship?
  12. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

As Mike says, it's possible you're still in a state of mourning and are protecting your all the natural anger that mourning can bring at other women. It also sounds like a form of defense to me. Hate those who you might like and want to form a relationship with, because you have been hurt so horribly by a female relative and subconsciously fear the same hurt from them, or even just judge them to be malicious.

The hatred of women's sexuality in general might stem from this as well. There's a lot of ways that a traumatic event could impact your perception of female sexuality.
  13. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

I won't ever get a girlfriend either. So at least misery has company.
  14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I think your grieving your sister. Have you tried counseling to help you cope? :hug:
  15. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Eh... men are alot worse about sex. They rape, women don't. It's just how some people are. You could find someone like you possibly, who just doesn't want to have it.

Some people will just do it with anyone, it's a shame.
  16. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

That's not entirely true. I have a friend who was raped by his girlfriend.
  17. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

It was only statutory but still it can happen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.