I hate him

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by bipolarkitty, Jan 14, 2007.

1. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

I am having such a hard time right now. I've been stuck in this house with my stepson for 3 1/2 days now and it's liable to be several more days. He's making me absolutely MISERABLE!!!

He's throwing temper tantrums because we won't give him gas money to go to his friend's house (where I'm sure his intention is to get high). The roads aren't safe because of all the ice. And he's pitching a hissy fit because he has to be stuck here in this house with us. He actually said that! :furious: Not only does he not want to be around us, but he also hasn't been able to get out of the house and get high. He thinks I'm so stupid that I don't know that.

He doesn't care that he could lose control on the ice and hit someone. He doesn't think it's wrong driving on these roads high as a fucking kite, either. All he wants is to satisfy what he wants, all others be damned.

As horrible as I feel for thinking this way, at this point I just want him out of the house. If he wrecks his truck, oh well. If he gets stranded, I'm not going to get him. I'm not going to risk my own neck for someone who hates me and makes it his mission in life to make me as miserable as possible.

I'm done trying to help him. I can't stand him. All I want is to get away from him. :sad: