I hate it

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Smashed-Up-Sanity, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smashed-Up-Sanity

Smashed-Up-Sanity Well-Known Member

i hate my body image!!!! i hate how i look and i am damn fat!!!

in the last week i have tryed to make my self sik... but it wont work! so now i am just not eating!! i want to be skinney!

people say to me that i am fine and that i could one day be a model! but i cant see that coz i am so fat! who wants to see my fat jiggle down a runway??

i want to be skinney
  2. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

:hug: i know what you are feeling right now. but when you start doing this to yourself, it isnt easy just to stop. starving yourself will only make your body react worse to food. if you want to loose some weight, excercise and make sure that you have a healthy diet.

3. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

You want an eating disorder. Hello bulimia..
  4. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i know that i cant really stop someone from getting an eating disorder, but i highly recommend that you dont start starving or purging. it will just create health problems for you.
  5. slim_to_none

slim_to_none Well-Known Member

i agree.
    eating disorders are NOT things you want in your life. well, if you want to have a life anyway. its just not worth it.
    i dont know what else to say. i think its been summed up perfectly.
    dont give yourself an eating disorder. because, one day, you'll hate yourself for it. (believe me).
    take care. xx.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.