i hate it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkrider, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

it being that little thing that keeps us here, whenever i think about suicide theres something, subconciously that stops me, in my head, in my mind i dont know. makes me carry on breathing day after day. I wish it would go so i could terminate my misrable existance. maybe i should take drugs to numb my thoughts. fuck it all

2. jal1970

jal1970 New Member

Ya, I got past that stage 1.5 years ago and tried to OD with mixing drugs and alcohol, but woke up. Things aren't any better, so the next time I try, it will be for good.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It's our instinctive survival mode kicking in. Hun it's there to give us each a little time to think out the feelings we are having at that moment. It's sucks but please keep using it. It's there for a reason. Maybe just a way of telling us that it's not our time yet. Whatever the reason, you cant just get rid of it. So please dark, keep using it and try to find another way.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I'm not going to lie to you, but my suicidal thoughts are always there but i have used positive coping skills. If your not in therapy you might want to think about it. they do help.
    You don't sound like you like your job, why not look for another one that is closer to what you have in mind as something you might want to do.
    Keep in mind that communication is a key to helping you, if nothing else talking to us here at the forum. Maybe we can help make a difference into helping you. I don't know if life it is ever going to be any better, but I try to stay positive and wait and see what happens. Two coping skills you might want to try are: Positive self talk to keep your mind going in that direction. Visualization: picture your self someplace that you think is beautiful.For instance I like being out on a boat with nothing around except animal life. That always helps me to calm down.
    I wish the best for you!!Stay Safe and Stay Strong...:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.