i hate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate life, i hate the fact im sick with 2 incurable conditions, i hate that im almost deaf, that im ugly that i get rejected every where i go, i hate that ive no confidence left,i hate that i have a lazy eye, i hate that im fat, i hate that i dont work, i hate that i let ppl take advantage of me and i hate that i f*ck everything up, i screw up friendships,relationships,everything in sight, i dont think i can go on much longer, i havent got much to live for any more i dont think.

y cant it be easy to go, ive done maybe about 18 suicide attempts in my life i even screw that up, i hate myself, i hate life, i dont want to be here any more.:sad:

Dana..

Hey, you weren't rejected here,
I got a lazy eye :) and i'm fat, and i've screwed up all my friendships.
We have alot in common.
talk to me.
PM.

I think that every one of us here has a list of negative things going on in our lives. I guess that if we didn't we'd most likely not be thinking about suicide. When I'm not too depressed to be objective, I try to remember the positive things in my life. It's hard to do that, I know, especially when my negative list is longer than my positive one.

my family r aware of how i feel about my illness ( pressure on the brain ) they know ive been distressed recently, they wont leave me alone atm, they want to keep an eye on me, y dont they realise i dont want to live with this.

im frightened of doing the final deed, what will it be like? would it work?what are the consequences if it doesnt work?will be mashed up depending which way i do it?

Your family must love you. Obviously, they see you as having a life worth saving.

I think you are worth saving too. I'm not rejecting you.

Keep posting and let us know how you are.

What can I say? The usual crapp: Try to hang on.? Well, I will say that, but I cant accept this advice for me, because I know it will never be better. But you, if you think that things can be better, then, yeah, hang on and see what will happen. At the end, it will be your decision, all I can do is to hope that you will find happiness, one way or another.

I feel you...people suck...screwed up all my friendships too...or they messed with me...but still feel it's my fault...maybe I just did something wrong for them to backstab me. I hate being fat...started starving myself a week ago 7 pounds so far...figured if I can't kill myself then I might as well be content with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00