I Hate It

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by spidy, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Over last few weeks ive controlled my suicide thoughts yet very very hard.I m getting challenged again from life ppl in it as well im still completely confused wish i could clear my head from all the crap but cant.I am very run down and back to getting through lots of crap on my own yet im supporting ppl with some im going through.Ive been really triggered again yet im alone as always.Yesterday was mothers day i was very down again as my mum isnt with us but she is in spirit.My daughter is hurting as a Dad never should have let that happen.I am so fucked off yet nearly and very nearly ready to let these thoughts become real i dont even seriously know who i am anymore.I nearly found myself yet ive lost that again as it seems i have to be what others want me as not me for me.Basically fed up with this so called life thats ruled by others and thats been my life.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun a father can only do so much hun just as i as a mother can only do so much to protect children hugs to you
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

spidy I've been following your posts and I think you're doing an amazing job holding it all together for your daughter and yourself.
    this must be so difficult for you to process

don't give up the fight ok...you are much loved and needed both here and in RL..
    keep talking for you're not on this journey alone...maybe we're not all you need, but we're here for you :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.