I hate karaoke !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sammakko, Sep 26, 2009.

1. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

My neighbours... Karaoke.... 3 th night now :mad: .

Will be Devil inherit your karaoke players after you die (oldness of course)
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hopefully soon w/e over they will stooooppppp I hate it to.
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I think I would go over there and sing a song from MOOSE Productions :)
  4. Mandyrose

Mandyrose Member

Haha funny story. When we lived in our old house, we had these neighbors who were like the "domestic violence neighbors". Always yelling at each other, throwing things. Well that's not the funny part. They would yell and scream and make a big commotion, sometimes even in the middle of the night, and then it would get quiet for a second, and you would hear an ABBA song start up! And then they would start making love very loudly! It was like their "thing", you know, get in a big argument, then listen to ABBA, then get it on. Totally weird. Definitely different. :laugh:
  5. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Wonder what they did when they heard ABBA at public space :unsure: Dangerous song with tickets.

This house is full of fightening neighbours. Walls are like paper and all, i mean ALL the sounds will be heard to the next door. Farts, pukes, coughing, f***ing, talking, pooping, yelling, hitting, music, tv, radio... No any privasy at here.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'd go nuts if my neighbours did that :laugh: Slip a note in their mail box asking them to turn it down lol!
  7. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I hate karaoke too. Annoying