I hate life so much!!!!

iloverachel

An outcast, forgotten and excluded by society
Sorry for the negativity. I hate life so much!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i WANT IT TO END NOW!!! i hate life so much!!! I don't want to live another day. The though of being alive for another few decades is frightening.

Thanks for letting me vent. Have a good day everyone

Last edited:

Road to Nowhere

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
SF Supporter
Sorry for the negativity. I hate life so much!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i WANT IT TO END NOW!!! i hate life so much!!! I don't want to live another day. The though of being alive for another few decades is frightening.

Thanks for letting me vent. Have a good day everyone
I can relate iloverachel no one deserves to live with so much pain and suffering needlessly. I dread living this way for years and decades to come. *shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00