i hate life - venting.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I can't leave my house anymore without strangers being so rude to me. It's always something I am doing wrong in life. WHY AM I EVEN STILL ALIVE??? I hate life !!!

If it's not something where I'm not parenting my kids right (in the strangers mind), it's something else that is completely stupid because they are so impatient.

I was just out to get my daughter her shots and needed to fill my van with gas. The car that was in front of me left. And another car cuts in front of me and an impatient man behond who gets out of his car just to tell me off to get my vehicle out of the way afyer I just finished filling up. Ummmm. Hello?!?! I was here first and other people being inpatient decides to blame me because they are inpatient and I'm being patient by following the rules. Screw life. I wish I was dead. "THANKS TO THE MAN THAT RUIN MY DAY AND NOW NO LONGER WANT TO BE IN SOCIETY!!!!"

2. brknsilence

Sorry everyone, I been so upset lately

3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hello brknsilence, no need to apologize :) it's one of those days. I always seem to attract the idiots when I'm out too.
    I wonder if he realized the pain his actions caused someone, probably not......it shows the power of a smile and a kind word as opposed to his reaction to you. I hope the rest of your day goes better. Take care
    Brian

4. brknsilence

I haven't been able to stop crying. My head hurts so much

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You will have better days, that guy is an idiot asswipe, idiots are born every second, forget about him, he's an obnoxious dick. You have to keep yourself safe sweetie, don't let others get into your mind, that is your area :) *hugs* Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Brian777 likes this.
  6. brknsilence

Sorry everyone.

7. Petal

Sorry for what sweetheart? Vent all you want, that is what we are here for *hugs*

8. brknsilence

I just don't want to waste anyone's time. So exhausted. Tired of life

9. Petal

Your not wasting anyone's time, don't worry. I think you should open up more it might help you, don't worry about wasting anyone's time, we are all here for you through this difficult patch :)

10. brknsilence

Thanks - I just hate how I been. I'm not enjoy life anymore. Just hating it more

11. Petal

I'm sorry hun, just know you can talk to us about anything at all. Maybe plan a trip to a movie that you really want to see? It's important to have things to look forward to no matter how little it is.

12. brknsilence

I don't even think I deserve any of that stuff.

13. brknsilence

Just took benadryl to help calm me down. Still very upset and everything.

14. Petal

Caaaaalm sweetie. You will get through this horrid day. I hope the benadryl, maybe have a hot drink and hot shower and prepare for bed early if you can :)

15. brknsilence

Hopefully I can get the kids to bed eaely and hope for a better day tomorrow

16. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am terribly sorry to hear that you are hurting. The tantrum from the man was totally unjustified and you are more deserving than that. Just stay strong as we are here for you. You need to relax and tomorrow us a new day.

17. brknsilence

Thanks - hope this benadryl helps. My thoughts are still there. So upset and the more I think the more I wish I was dead

18. brknsilence

Thanks for being there everyone. Just trying my best to calm down

Brian777 likes this.
  19. brknsilence

Been calm for a little while but still having thoughts. Just been thinking how I'm just a waste of space

20. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hey hun, how are you feeling today?

I'm sorry you had such a bad day yesterday... but please know it's always okay to vent and let your feelings out! It was really unfair what that man did. Ugh.
    I hope you got some sleep hun. *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.