I hate life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn01, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Ugh, I so hate life.
    I just want to kill myself.
    All I am is a burden to family and everyone.
    There's nothing left for me and nothing brings me happiness.
    I'll always be alone- that's not a life worth living, nor other things.
    I can't even bring myself to smile at anyone no matter who they are or where I am. Nothing matters. I'm dead. Life has been completely sucked out of me.
  2. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hi Autumn,

I'm sorry for the pain you're going through. I know what it feels like going from day to day just for the sake of it, but trust me it is a good thing sometimes - because it keeps you around to experience better days.

Is there something you want to talk about? Sometimes just writing your thoughts down can bring some relief. It can also help to just go through your problems to see which ones you can do something about and which ones you should ignore.

Here if you want to talk.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey autumn I hear you....
    don't hurt yourself....
    I care....
    ...:i'm sorry::hug::flowers:
  4. no_no

no_no New Member

I agree! life sucks! I am trying my best to overcome it. I am living with that horrible feeling for a while and everything is just too much for me. Now i am very tired and hate myself so much. Life is more complicated than i thought! I have been thinking of suiciding recently but ... we have to to think about it more clearly, autumn01. I don't know for how long i can stand it for but.... I will try my best!!!
  5. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

You are not dead until you are dead. It is true that life is a struggle; but you are giving up way too soon. Just something to think about Authumn01. I want to add that I hate life at times too, but that is all because of my perception, not what is true in absolute terms. It is important that you distinguisth between the two.
  6. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel. I feel dead already. Like im here in life, but not really living. I feel like sometimes i have no emotion except sadness. I constantly feel like im in the bottom of a pit and can't climb out. I only stick around to see if people are right and things do get better. Maybe that makes me naive, but i honestly don't know if i can kill myself...but i know those that do are so desperate and just seeking relief from this pain. I wish I knew how to find it, that relief. Talking helps if you can...keep holding on.
  7. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Thanks Max, IV, no_no, peace and forever. :grouphug:

forever- I don't have any emotions anymore either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.