• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I hate life:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. Where to start... Im 19 atm I got like 2friends and I dont even hang out with them since well one moved away and I havent seen him for a couple of weeks now. another one a girl which I rarely talk to her or hang out with her since well I get really shy to try to call her or anything...I got bad grades in school there for no good collages for me. Cant get a FREAKING JOB been lookin for so long... EVERYTHING atm is goin bad for me no job no friends no money nothing good at all!

When I Did go to school I always said to my self ok this year I will try to make friends and try to get a girl, But then it back fires on me... Since im very shy.. not only that but I think I have social anxiety. I never think of my self as ugly and still dont. But yet I never went out with a girl which really makes me think again. Also im in a huge debt and cant pay the bills, I got in a accident a few months ago and need to pay around $400+ and cant since I cant get a job!!... idk what to do I really dont.

I just wrote down what I had in my mind so if everything seems out of order or everything seems mixed up im sorry.. I just need to take this of my chest and I dont want to tell my family any of this since I dont want them to think I got problems.. Even tho I can see I do... :/

sudut

friends, i had none but now do have a couple. i went and started volunteering @ an old folks home in my neighbourhood and i've not only met new friends over there, but i am feeling so great lately. also, i have noticed that i am getting what i give to the world. whenever i give away friendliness, the universe is sending friendly people my way. so i normally give away what i want. whatever i give comes back to me. sometimes not right away, but it surely does. i discovered that i did not come to this earth to live for myself alone and since then my life turned 180 degrees.
please p.m me. i'd like to tell you something important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00