I hate living like this!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blackbird33, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

Some people are built to withstand adversity, failures, and rejections. I'm not one of those or more I'm just too broken to cope with the shitty state of my life. I've already decided on the method and now it's just a matter of tying up my personal affairs.

2. detest

detest Banned Member

Well you're obviously not completely in agreement with the idea if you've come to a suicide forum and posted
    about it. That suggests that you want to sort out your problems. We can all help you overcome these issues
    that stress you out.

Tell us, what's got you so down?

3. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

I've pretty much shut myself out. What friends I do have I've distanced myself from. I basically am totally withdrawn from my family except the times my father mocks me for being miserable all the time. The rest of my family I'm totally disconnected from. I've been a disaapointed for most of my adult life, my work is starting suffer. I do nothing most days except lay in bed and I'm completely unable to establish a loving, lasting relationship.

4. detest

detest Banned Member

Now I'm really glad you didn't set a closer date. May I recommend that you sit down with your family, who I'm sure love you really, talk to them about how you know you're not in the best place right now, but that you want them to know that you're trying to pick yourself up. You tell them that the only way you can feel better is with the loving support of your family. For the social issue, I recommend that you go to a bar/pub and stake out for a partner, someone always talks to someone eventually. If you're not up for that, there's always the option of joining a book or film club and bonding with others over something that you all share a love of.

Trust me, these are just a small amount of ways you could solve your miniscule problems.
    You've an indefinable amount to live fore, I hope you realise this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.