I hate looking at the word donate on top of this site

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Twinkle ☆ Twinkle, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

When I see the word donate I think of my ex who's name is Dontae. I like this guy very much, however we were only in an online relationship and he broke up with me because he felt that it was stressful to be in a relationship with a person you can't actually be close with. That's the reason he gave me anyways. I can be so paranoid sometimes though, and for a while kept wondering if that was just something he said to me to let me go easy and I wondered if the reason was actually that he didn't like me all that much or found another girl. I can understand his reason for wanting to break up because it was just an online thing.

However what hurts me is that I still wanted to be friends with him. And although he tried to stay friends with me I feel I pushed him away by being clingy. I became annoying to him. I want to apologize to him. I few days ago I tried to do so. I hadn't talked to him for about a month or two. However, I think I started the conversation off wrong and instead annoyed him again instead of giving him the apology I wanted to give him.

He's blocked me from any way of contacting him. And this has hurt me. It makes me a bit sad when I think about him, and how I fucked everything up by not giving him space and by being so clingy. I think he's going to hate me forever now and he'll always think of me as a stupid annoying girl.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's so fustrating! :(