i hate love

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by cyberdemon, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyberdemon

cyberdemon New Member

im new and im deppresed becues im an ugly overweight guy.somthing that really sets off my rage is the fact that i have never had a girlfriend.girls dont notice me.they dont talk to me or notice me in public.i hate everyone and myself.im sick of all.im stupid,unattractive,fat and just a nobody.my rage is getting bigger and bigger everyday.my confidence is below zero.i just dont have the will power to diet and exersice.i have so much hatred for society and goodlooking people.i cant wait till december 21st 2012 which is the day this world will end according to the mayan indians.i hope there prediction is real.it seems all our society cares about is fame looks and money.if your ugly like me than your a reject.all i can say is that i cant wait till the apocalipse.i hate love.
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

it is a sick society and always nice to have another believer in 2012 :)
    I also cannot wait!

Sorry you are feeling rejected. You are not the only one that feels this way. If you stick around the forums for a while you will see you are not alone :hug:
  3. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

Are you NOT motivated b/c you THINK you will never reach your personal attractive self?

what led you to this weight?
  4. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I hate the world but I don't like paranoia..... 2012 is just another could be date for a possible apocalypse. Just because the Mayans assume that year to be the last year doesn't convince me.

Concerning your rage and feeling rejected I can say I understand how you feel. It is sick how America is nothing more then a cesspool for corporations to sell their crap and ideas to weak consumers. America is the way it is now because we have no real morals. America is a country that lacks a lot of good things that we can never have. We have gave up on so much just to be wealthy and a 1st world country. In a place where money is more important then humanity... one can get the short end of stick a lot more often.
  5. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

I feel the same way about myself.

I am over weight myself. I have a scar on my nose. I had it from a cold-sore back befire my freshamn year in high school. People looked down upon me.

At work everyone looks down upon me. I do all the grunt work and I passed over for promotion.

I hate my life.
  6. NeverHappy

NeverHappy Well-Known Member

I hate to make comments like this, but I'm a handsome guy and my life has been absolute shit from day one. Good looks get you absolutely no where.
  7. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

ditto with above. i'm supposedly "beautiful". if i am, why don't i have a bf?? it's not about looks, confidence i guess is the key (according to most), so that's where my problem is. no confidence. so it goes to show that even if you have the looks. . . sometimes your just SOL anyway (not pointed at anyone, just saying looks aren't always everything).
  8. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Yeah my female friends keep saying why don't I have a girlfriend and such...besides you are probably just a late developer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.