I hate me i wish i was dead i hate walking the lonely road, the road of knowing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oblivionguaze, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hate me i wish i was dead i hate walking the lonely road the road of knowing nothing it's awful even though it can seem serene it can also feel empty

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are feeling this way...just wanted you to know that you were heard

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun you are not walking this road alone hun you have us here h ugs

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hello
    Yes walking the lonely road can be very depressing sometimes yet very comforting other times.Have you thought about joining some sort of group where you can be around others at times as this can really help.You also have us here so use forum also even though its only cyber it can also help knowing that there is somebody on the otherside willing to listen.

5. i just remembered i made this post on sf hi sorry i took long in replying thanks for posting i'm not well at all just trying to cope to update i'm not dead eventhough i have a need to be

6. and i've tried groups rarely it's hard to find groups and i dont know which ones would be right, i'm isolated alot and find it difficult to interact more but i try i'm just stuck

7. Don't hate yurself. That's all there is to it. After all, why would you be doing that - why do/would you at all and think you should or do that anyway?..
    Yur not normal - yur a freak - thank yur lucky stars for that, at least.
    The pain, perhaps... Maybe that's why.
    Either way - revel in it.
    I'll tell you what I know about it.
    The loneliness is everlasting. Ya can't relate to them except only every once in a while one will be able to relate to you. They'll always choose to be alone though... -And there is no solution.
    That's the: life. It is only life.
    I can't honestly tell you anything more except for this: Now you have all that I know - Live it for as long as it lasts.
    It simply won't be around forever...
    -♥
    -CBP

8. I'm at a really dark moment right now i do really think it is the end like it could be the last but i fight like i always do even if along the way i've given up i've been here this long and had past attempts. Not sure what in which context you mean i'm a freak (not offended) ColdBrandedPirate hi though and hope you are fine all i'll say is i dont know if i'll keep holding on to life steadfast or if this will be it this time i'm at a really low point and i understood most your words i know life can be precious and if we dont make the most of it and it could be very well our last :(

9. I feel like giving up this despair is haunting its tearing me down from the inside

10. i need someone to talk to i feel so alone in this moment dont expect anyone to reply just i'm so alone :(

11. cant cope for the chat room

12. cant cope for the chat room yet

13. I feel so downright sad of stuf at the moment i'm thinking it could be it the end that's about it and i'm drawing up conclusions in my head because i dont want to be alone anymore i need to end

14. i'm goin on to chat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.