I hate me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by loopy, Jan 22, 2011.

1. loopy

loopy Well-Known Member

I fkin hate me
    i hate being me
    i dont wanna be me anymore
    i am a useless mardy no hoper piece of shite

why am i still here! I have no real fulfilling purpose in life

i am a waste of space and shouldn't be allowed to breathe the same air as people

i deserve to be walked all over because i am a weak pathetic unlikeable person. Ill never be able to hold down a friend

i hate me

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you and i am sorry you have soooo much pain inside of you so much sadness. Those words you are using about you are not true okay. Your distorted thoughts are wrong. You are somebody you do matter and you deserve kindness and care. Please know that Hugs to you

3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

im sorry youre feeling like this loopy self hate is a bitch!
    but its not true only you think this others can see the real you and im sure its not the one you see ok
    im glad to breathe the air of people in the same boat as me
    you dont deserve to be walked over you deserve to stand tall and i hope you do soon

4. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Can you phone The Samaritans? Get some help to get through how you are feeling right now? Please try. :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Loopy, you sound really mad at yourself. :( I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but I think you'll find in this world, there's all types of people from all walks of life, you will make friends..give it time.

6. loopy

loopy Well-Known Member

thank you for your time to reply!

Am busy organising and tying up loose ends before my birthday in a week or so.

I have time off work then so am gonna use it wisely.

Thank you and take care peeps xxx

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you use the time to get HELP for you okay to stop this pain inside you
    No more harming you no more suicdal thinking you get in and get help do you hear YOu deserve healing compassion reach out now while you can Promise us you will not do anything okay but reach out in this time off to get help to heal your pain.

8. steveoh

steveoh Active Member

i agree but thats the root of the problems, who cares what other people think why cant out mind just send out positive thoughts?????

9. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

What's so horrible about you? X