I hate morning thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HeartBrokenAgain, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Argghhhhhhh!!! I feel awful, another day to deal with. How can this feeling keep coming back every single day? Will there be no natural end? It looks so simple just to go off and make the jump but its a scary thought. what to do, what to do? was feeling ok last night but how do i convince myself i will be ok again and free of this feeling one day? It seems impossible.

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hello HeartBrokenAgain,

Take deep breaths and try relax, you are not alone :hug: When you wake up every morning think positive thoughts. Don't let negative ones even come to your find push them away as far as you can. You are stronger than your thoughts, do you get therapy at all? To help you support yourself and have someone to talk to? Please hold in there we love you :wub: :hug: x

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

can you explain more about how you are feeling?

4. Do something you like and ignore all the negative thoughts.. Go for some tiring sports and make yourself exhausted, so that you won't think so much..

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel. I get annoyed how when I wake up I can swing back down into my depression. :S I wish I could help you overcome them... however I am still victim to them myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.