i hate my boss

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by FBD, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

a lot. he always always makes me feel like im useless and worthless to the lab. i hate it, im not even getting paid right now, and hes got this huge list of shit for me to do. i have no desire to do it, especially cause hell probably just tell me its not good enough. i know im not good enough i get it, you dont need to continually tell me. trust me i fuckin know i suck and im not good enough.

all it makes me wanna do is hurt myself, punish myself, make myself suffer and end it all. i wont, at least not for a while

im almost done here, as in working for him and all he can do is let me leave feeling worse about myself than i already do. i really freaking hate this.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Don't give him the power...he obviously has inferiority issues himself or he is just mean...in either case, not the authority to form any conclusions from...J

3. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

People need to realize that a boss can be a bully not just those in school. I have read that an adult should be able to stand up to a bully, but when that bully is your boss you have less ability to do so. My last three years at work was spent working for a bully. In the last year, he was so bad that I became extremely depressed, became suicidal, and was hospitalized for the first time. I eventually retired on disability. Another note to keep in mind is that some employers will use emotional disability as a reason to pressure the person to leave. My heart goes out to you. I know what you are going through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.