I hate my dad!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cloud9, Jul 18, 2010.

1. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

I really hate his fucking guts!

All I wanted to do was to go to second cup/starbucks to do some work and he flipped out. He said I should be able to stay home and work, but I hate being at home. The air conditioning in my room sucks. I don't want to be sweating at home. There's really no proper place to do my work either. I just like the atmosphere at a coffee shop. He just flipped out and said that that i was the most ridiculous thing he's ever heard. When I asked him why he's "fussing" over something so trivial I swear an atom bomb went off. He freaked. Fuckkkkk. What's his problem? He went on a rampage and scolded my mom for taking the fan out of my room. Scolded my sis and then scolded me. Fuck you for coming to this country dad, really. Fuck you.

I want to get back at him so badly. I feel like drinking more or just killing myself. A drug overdose and his only son would be gone. It would be a shame because I wouldn't be able to see his reaction and sorrow. Then he'd realize he shouldn't have been the prick of a man that he is.

Dad, FUCK YOU!

2. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

This is exactly how I feel in regards to many people I know! I think people don't realize what they have until it is gone. Anyway, well written. Hope things get better soon.