i hate my dreadful life .............

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by An Angel in Black, Mar 27, 2008.

i deserve to die because......

1. i cant help anyone

2. im a fucking idiot

3. i whine too much

4. i can never do anythign right

Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

i hate being alive, one by one i watch myself lose the people i care about, and it absolutely SICKENS me that although i probably live a better life than a lot of people i cant even be grateful for that. i fuck up everything i swear to god i hate my fucking self so much.... god i feel so fucking helpless... worthless... the only reason i even didnt go all through all the way last time is because i made a promise to someone i would support her, i would be there when she needed me, but its too late now i guess. i have no reason to hang on to.. nothing.. my life is horrible.. i hate the hell out of it.. :unsure: i just wish i could up and die.. im going to finish it off, 4 times failed but this time its for certain, i have to this time. to hell with stopping the pain or pills, because the pain means its working and i figured out no matter what i do its a waste of time. might as well not even be here.. :sad: god i feel fucking horrible.. :sad:
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I picked that I can't do anything right. Which is true. And it emcompasses all the other choices.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

i chose the idiot one:mellow:
  4. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

i didn't try, but i wanna choose all of them, was that an option?
  5. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

i second that :mellow:
  6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I just chose them all.. :dry:
  7. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

lol, im sory for the way i feel tonight.. :( i feel unbeliebvably horrible.. :(
  8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I would like to choose all of them but the fucking idiot one really seems to stick out for me. Yep would say that one pretty well nails it!!
  9. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I have never said that I deserve to die. I have said I want to die, because I cant be happy and I cant find the love I need so much. So, I cant participate here.
  10. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

And, I think no one of you deserve to die. Probably this question should be: Why i want to die? I think it will be more apropriate.
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I agree. No one here deserves to die Angel, especially you. You help a lot of people here at SF and they are grateful that you are here. Please hang on.
  12. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

Angel, I hope I'm not prying but why do you hate yourself so much? Is it that you think you failed in being a good human being? From what you have written, it seems you have a lot of guilt for not being happy because you have what appears to be a picture perfect life. But this life is not real; it's an illusion based on what society says is supposed to make us happy. As long as we buy into this, it is no surprise we will end up miserable.
  13. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Those options are too narrow and self-abusive. I want to die because I'd rather kill myself than have this fucking world slowly torture the shit out of me.
  14. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

there should have been a fifth choice: all of the above.
  15. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

yea... that is why I picked I can't do anything right. All the other choices could be put into that one....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.