1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate my father

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ClassicShowsFan, May 26, 2018.

1. ClassicShowsFan

ClassicShowsFan Well-Known Member

Lately, I haven't been getting along with my father. It seems like there are always fights, yelling, swearing, and just wish that something bad would happen to him sometimes so he could get out of my life for good. He just makes me cry a lot and I always get upset when all of this happens.

2. dtc

dtc Getting there

Sounds like you're having a rough run of it @MikaelaArsenault , however it’s not something you need to deal with alone so it's great that you've found these forums. I've found nothing but caring, supportive people on here who are always willing to listen, and if they've experienced something similar, will only be too willing to let you know what's worked for them.

Have you sought any professional help for the ways to deal with these things? As I said, you'll get nothing but support here, but the help of a professional can be invaluable, maybe you might even be able to get your Father to go with you?

Take care

3. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

I'm sorry you're having a bad time with your father. That really sucks. You gotta remember though, at your age there is a lot more to life than parents. You're gonna move on, move up and be out of the house and you don't have to retain that contact with him.

ClassicShowsFan likes this.
  4. ClassicShowsFan

And now I keep on pissing my father off and things are going to be changing for me because of that.

5. ClassicShowsFan

Now I’m starting to hate my mother.

6. ClassicShowsFan

Something happened between me and my father last night and I managed to piss him off once again because of that.

7. Mercedesgirl

Mercedesgirl Well-Known Member

sorry things arent good with you atm, we are all here for you

8. ClassicShowsFan

And everything was going so great too until I ruined it by not doing something that I was supposed to do.

9. Mercedesgirl

you forgot to do something?

10. ClassicShowsFan

Yes.

11. Mercedesgirl

could you explain this to them? would that help?

12. ClassicShowsFan

They already know what happened and I just talked to my mom about it.

13. Mercedesgirl

how do you feel now?

14. ClassicShowsFan

Not happy, that's for sure. If only I did the chore that I was supposed to do yesterday, then I would’ve been in a much better mood.

15. Mercedesgirl

can you do something today that can maybe help your mood?

16. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Shit happens. They'll get over it. Try harder to get things done next time. Make a note, set an alarm or whatever. It'll be ok. They're not going to be ticked forever.

17. ClassicShowsFan

I can go swimming and read my book.

Mercedesgirl likes this.
  18. ClassicShowsFan

If I did what I should’ve done last night, then all of this would have not happened.

19. Mercedesgirl

Can you say more about what was going to change?

20. ClassicShowsFan

To be honest, I forget. :(