I hate my father

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassicsFan

Lately, I haven't been getting along with my father. It seems like there are always fights, yelling, swearing, and just wish that something bad would happen to him sometimes so he could get out of my life for good. He just makes me cry a lot and I always get upset when all of this happens.

Sounds like you're having a rough run of it @MikaelaArsenault , however it’s not something you need to deal with alone so it's great that you've found these forums. I've found nothing but caring, supportive people on here who are always willing to listen, and if they've experienced something similar, will only be too willing to let you know what's worked for them.

Have you sought any professional help for the ways to deal with these things? As I said, you'll get nothing but support here, but the help of a professional can be invaluable, maybe you might even be able to get your Father to go with you?

Take care

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm sorry you're having a bad time with your father. That really sucks. You gotta remember though, at your age there is a lot more to life than parents. You're gonna move on, move up and be out of the house and you don't have to retain that contact with him.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Shit happens. They'll get over it. Try harder to get things done next time. Make a note, set an alarm or whatever. It'll be ok. They're not going to be ticked forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00