I hate my frigging ex. *possibly triggering, with language*

Status
Not open for further replies.

houseofcards

So out of the blue I get this message from my ex. OUT OF NOWHERE.

[5:26:26 PM] bryann: dude ur look fucking disgusting
[5:27:20 PM] me: you know what?
[5:27:24 PM] me: i dont give a rats ass
[5:27:28 PM] me: go shove your genitals somewhere
[5:30:15 PM] bryann: no ty i got lauren for that
[5:31:04 PM] me: im calling the cops on you if you say that one more time
[5:31:06 PM] me: youre a fucking prick
[5:31:13 PM] me: and i want nothing to do with you now
[5:31:17 PM] me: you calling me disgusting is uncalled for
[5:31:35 PM] bryann: stop trying to be someone ur not
[5:31:47 PM] me: im me.
[5:31:50 PM] me: i just wanted to dye my hair red
[5:31:52 PM] me: big whoop
[5:32:09 PM] bryann: u dont no who ur
[5:32:11 PM] bryann: u r
[5:32:12 PM] me: i like it.
[5:32:13 PM] bryann: stfu
[5:32:16 PM] me: so go fucking deal
[5:32:22 PM] me: go shoot yourself in the foot
[5:32:23 PM] bryann: lulz
[5:33:49 PM] me: like
[5:33:54 PM] me: do you feel so good for saying this to me?
[5:34:00 PM] me: thinking its going to make me feel like shit?
[5:34:13 PM] me: if thats your purpose then just go leave me alone for the rest of your fucking life.
[5:34:37 PM] bryann: no idon
[5:34:42 PM] me: no
[5:34:43 PM] me: you do
[5:34:43 PM] bryann: it hurts me ur doing this stupid stuff
[5:34:46 PM] me: you do want me to feel like shit
[5:34:48 PM] me: WELL IMING ME
[5:34:50 PM] me: TELLING ME
[5:34:52 PM] bryann: tryin to hide ur self
[5:34:55 PM] me: "YOU LOOK DISGUSTING"
[5:34:58 PM] me: thats SO fucking rude
[5:35:03 PM] me: like its NOT excusable
[5:35:07 PM] bryann: well its the truth
[5:35:09 PM] me: idgaf how you meant it
[5:35:09 PM] bryann: ur doing this stuff
[5:35:10 PM] me: no
[5:35:13 PM] bryann: to hide who u r

I don't know why, but what he said literally made me so mad and end up crying and want to hurt myself. I had a great day, it was actually one of the best days I've had in a while, and he pulls this on me. I don't know what to do. I was finally fine with him dumping me, I was fine with being his friend still.. then he does this. It fucking hurts.

I'm sorry, I don't know where else to post this, and I AM in crisis. It seems pathetic, but it is what it is.

Wastingecho

When you already feel like crap it's really easy to be hurt

And your ex sounds like a real prick

So you wanted to dye your hair - if it makes you feel better then the hell with him

Don't know how you feel about bbs hugs and such but my arms are open any time you want one

oval

wow... i can imagine how that must have made you feel.
it sounds like he might have been drunk to be honest. the way he was talking but also, i cant imagine anyone being serious about something like that

NiceGuYKC

When you already feel like crap it's really easy to be hurt

And your ex sounds like a real prick

So you wanted to dye your hair - if it makes you feel better then the hell with him

Don't know how you feel about bbs hugs and such but my arms are open any time you want one
Totally agree with this. The guys an asshole.

houseofcards

I told him that, blocked him on skype, and now he's harassing me over text messages telling me if I don't talk to him he's going to call my house and tell my parents lies.

Our relationship was always unhealthy, and I'm just now starting to realize, 3 years later. What was once true love completely dwindled into nothingness.

I've been discovering a lot about myself recently, and I guess this is just another thing :\

I still feel like absolute shit about myself but whatever, it'll go away.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Right! first thing in the morning you tell your parents what this prick has been saying. :mad:
Show them the texts if needs must.
As a parent I would invite the delightful bugger round then knock his fecking teeth down his throat :mad:

BTW he obviously is still obsessed with you, or why bother to harass.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Terry's right, you should let your parents know that he's threatening to call and tell them lies, show them the text if you need to. Then maybe try to get your number changed? I don't know where you are, but most Cell providers will give you a free change if you're being harassed, and you definitely are.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I don't know if he'll still be able to contact you on WoW, but I'm sure there's an ignore list on there too.

Also, I can't agree more with the other posters who think this relationship has been unhealthy lately (more so ever since you two broke up).

houseofcards

So, he did it. He deleted me from skype, blocked me, deleted me from facebook, blocked my number. It's like I never existed to him and he doesn't care at all. This hurts more than us breaking up. Now I have no physical friends. They're all online. I'm never going to be hugged or kissed again and be forever alone in a tiny shack in the middle of the woods somewhere. I tried to turn my life around, I found hope in something, and you shattered it. You told me it was just a way of me leaving myself and trying to pretend I'm something I'm not.

I fucking hate you Bryan. It was a too-good-to-be-true kind of love and I learned the hard way. I'm never attaching myself to anything this much again.

Illusion

What a prick. He sounds like an immature little boy.. Am I correct?
You do what makes you happy. He probably just got bored and decided to mess with you cause he feels bad about his own self. I've seen people do that before. Making others feel bad cause they're secretly feeling bad about their-selves and are in denial about it.

plshelpme

give us his number. we'll make his life hell. (are we allowed to do that? just for fun, please?)

he sounds like a d-bag. i would have some fun if i had his number... :wink:

houseofcards

prince - I can't not talk to him simply because I've known him for too long and it just feels like a waste. I spent thousands of hours on him and hundreds of dollars on him.. it just hurts. I kinda have no choice now, do I :p I can't talk to him if I tried.

kitteh - he is extremely immature and I hope someday he realizes it.

I wish I could give his number out but 1. it's probably against the rules and 2. I'm still friends with his mom and if she was to find out she'd be pissed :p

Illusion

Oh he will. He probably already does actually. He reminds me a lot of a couple of people that I knew. One minute they would be feeling big & bad then the next they would be bashing on their-selves.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
So sorry Riane that he is being a complete arsehole. It sounds like he is playing mind games with you. He has finally seen that you had moved on so he found a way to get at you. He is trying to control you and hurt you even though you arent with him. I guarantee he will unblock you from everything in a few days and start this all again. My friend has an ex like this. The best thing to do is cut contact with him as soon as. If he keeps harassing you and upsetting you tell your parents, his mum and if it gets serious or threatens you then call the police. And for the record hun, your hair looks lovely. I know you are the real you and that you know who you arw. Dont let anybody else tell you any different. Xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00