I hate my fucking classmates! OMG they are such assholes!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Light_In_The_Dark, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

OMG! OMG! 20 devils in my class! 8 of us are still ok, but OMG I never saw such an assholes, they are so EVIL! I fucking hate them. They always pick on one of my classmatess and destroy their life. When I talked with my friend about continuing my education after High school, he told me: "YOU are going to continue your education! YOU! You better kill yourself so normal people would have more oxygene!" OMG I got so pissed off I wanted to take my wooden sword and kick his ass! We are supposed to be the best class in the region, but I never saw such assholes. One of my friends have girlfriend and they (the assholes) opened a blog which was about mocking them: Pictures of them calling them wookes and monsters etc etc. OMG FUCKING ASSHOLES! They spend their life and energy to destroy other peoples lives, just to feed on their misery and pain. They are monsters!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

3. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Yea, fuck them all, the bunch of wankers.

4. Destroyer

Destroyer Guest

You may live in another country, but I know where you are coming from.

Barely a day goes by where i'm made to feel like shit.

5. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

School was like prison for me, I hated so many people by the end of it but what kept me going was realizing I wouldn't be there forever. As for these fuckers in your class, people will soon see them for what they are really like, writing blogs about people etc. Have you considered sending his girlfriend the link so that she can see what an arse he is?

As for saving the oxygen for "normal" people, if that's what normal is, wouldn't you rather be weird?

I hope you feel better soon.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I've had to teach a class like that when I was a student teacher. Thank God that was my class permanently. They were a bunch of monsters.