I hate my job!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Autumn01, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I so hate my job that I started a month ago- it's truly awful. I'm so extremely exhausted all the time now too. I'm a zombie walking around. Also my depression is much worse too. Been trying to find a different job so I can give notice at this one but I'm not having any luck. I want to just give a 2 or 3 wk notice and then get out of there. Boo
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

3. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

If you actually enjoy your job, then you're probably a robot.
  4. bigduke6uk

bigduke6uk New Member

Tell me about it. I hate my job too. I don't have anything in common with anyone I work with and when I'm feeling like crap it's the last place in the world I want to be.
  5. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

This is the worst job I have ever had. I didn't want to go back after day 1. I'm not getting any sleep! And to damn exhausted to take care of myself at the days end. This job is seriously bad for my health/well being. I can't act cheerful when I'm not. I so want to give them my notice next week but I guess I can't til I have another job lined up :cry2:
  6. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. I can't anywhere else thatwill hire me right now and I am in severe HATE with my job. Everyday I go there I deal with tons of crap. I never liked it there, it was just the only place that hired me after a year and half of looking.

I wish you luck though!
  7. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

I read that most men have heart attacks in the morning because they hate and are so stressed about the jobs they have.

It is depressing not having a job...depressing trying to find a job, and even more depressing knowing you have to work at a job you hate.
  8. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

hope you can find another job before you quit this one. good luck ^^
  9. albion

albion Account Closed

I think many people have been there before. I sure have. But there are indeed jobs which you can enjoy or at least consider 'OK' out there. Wishing you a speedy and successful job hunt. Think positive - the next one could be really interesting!