I hate my life and I want to die

Discussion in 'Let it all out...' started by Gman992, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Gman992

Gman992 New Member

...and I don't know why I try to deny the inevitable. I mean I keep on saying that it will get better, but it doesn't...no matter what I do. I mean have I actually come to the realization that killing myself is what I am probably destined to do? And don't give me any crap about God. I've been probably carried his water more times than I can carry.

2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

A lot of us feel that way right now or have felt that way, even now I'm not sure why I'm not thinking the way you are right now. :sad:

3. Mio

Mio Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry that you feel so bad...
    I can understand you, because I often feel that way and want to disappear...
    BUT
    God exists and He loves you even if you don't believe it. FACT.

Mio

4. Gman992

Gman992 New Member

Well then, if he loves me, why am I never happy or why doesn't he let me be happy?

5. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

I hate my life. I don't know if I believe in God. If he exists... I dig my hole deeper every day, and God hasn't helped me yet, so I'm not waiting for "Him" any longer. Last night I wanted to kill myself. But I'm already a disappointment to my family, and I love my little sister too much to hurt her so much. I don't want to leave her alone with a house full of freaks. Also, I can't leave my best friend. He means too much and it would kill him too. He told me so. But the only advice I can give you is keep your chin up, I try to. It helps somedays. Sorry you feel so bad. Hopefully you get better.

6. Gman992

Gman992 New Member

And what if I don't? My parents are going out of town tomorrow...I think that I'll try it then....it's not like anyone would miss me (besides my family I mean...but i need more)

7. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Hey, what do you mean? I hope you're not serious. You're life means more than that. I know it might not seem like it does... trust me I know the feeling. But you never know who might really care about you and who doesn't. If you want, you can e-mail me whenever you need to. I'm really sorry you hate your life... and want to die. Aren't you afraid to die??? I wonder what it's like, but I could never try it... Just please e-mail me... if you ever need someone to talk to...

my e-mail address is MamaRoach1026@aol.com

8. banana

banana Guest

not FACT... you don't have any idea if he exists or not

9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey,
    I only just seen this thread, how are you doing now? I hope you're feeling slightly bit better than you did when you posted in this thread earlier.

I don't know if destiny exists and if it does, how do you know your destined to kill yourself? I would much rather believe that if destiny exists it is giving you this difficult challenge to survive and to get through, once you reach the other end you will be destined for new things.

You're going through a tough time and you feel as though death is the only option, but it's not. There are other options out there within reach but sometimes we have to grab them ourselves. There's people out there in the real world who have been in the challenges you are in and have succeeded in getting through them. Some had therapy, some had medication yet for others a simple change of environment, a new start to life did the trick. There are ways to get through, and if you need or want support then you've come to the right place. Take care of yourself.

10. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Yes in the end there is only one sure thing in life death....there are lesser sure things... like accidental reproduction... intercourse... mates.. companions.... experience...

Most non-suicidal people are busy trying to fight the inevitible.... so I will say to you what so many people have said to me... if you hate your life so much then start a new life somewhere else... now I cannot do that because I see the complications and I want to be comfortable..... because discomfort would just ruin my new life....

But an excellent method for making life pass you by is playing video games and watching anime... I find this to be the most effective way to get away from life... indeed... so that way your life will end without you knowing it but you will have not taken your own life.... think about it ok...