I hate my life and want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dink, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dink

dink Well-Known Member

I am 15 weeks pregnant, my cat died a week ago, and my boyfriend (my baby's father) decided that he just doesn't feel the same way anymore so he broke up with me. I am 33 and he is 40. I just don't understand any of this. I have been doing ok up until today pretty much. How I'm not sure. But today for some reason I just don't want to live anymore...I don't want to have to go on. I need help. PLease...someone, anyone...

My last suicide attempt was well over a year ago. I haven't cut in a long time either. But the feelings are back. I know that I can't do anything to myself because of the baby. But that doesn't make the feelings go away. It doesn't even seem to help at this point. I don't know if it is just a delayed reaction to him breaking up with me or what.
  2. Harrowdown

Harrowdown Well-Known Member

what a shit

im sorry to hear about it
    is there anyone around to help you out at all
    especially now?
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Two and a half years ago, I found myself pregnant and a lot of shit piling up on my plate. The baby's dad did the same thing to me. I was 40 and he was 49. I just kept telling myself that this little bundle would bring me such happiness and I would be able to experience the world through a baby's eyes once again ( I have a 16, 14, and 12 year old). Please keep talking to others here and find a support group or pregnancy hot line for further support. Don't forget, your hormones are all goofed up now too. It will increase the depression and panicky feelings. Please just take some time just for you each day. PM me if you want to talk about it.
  4. alwaysincrisis

alwaysincrisis Well-Known Member

I am 14 weeks pregnant and my husband died just a few weeks ago and motherhood is scaring the crap out of me. I am 43 with no other children and hubby was a great guy, it had taken me all my life to find a decent guy....

Please hang in there.....you are not alone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.