I hate my life right now.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mlxjaded, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

As each day passes by I find myself hating life more and more.
    Yes, it's really easy to post on here that things will get better but they won't.
    You don't know the situation I'm in.
    I fucked up my life bad.
    I don't deserve to live.

Too bad suicide takes to much work.
    I'm way too mentally and physically exhausted.
  2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry youy feel that way. You may think it won't get better ,but you can't know that. Any situation can improve.

We all make misatkes you know. I have made so many and some of them have been reversed. You can find healing and forgiveness. You can make atonement for anything you've done.

You judge yourself so harshly,but it is your better side that sees your faults. The good in you. So you ARE a very good person. None of us will ever be perfect. You would never be so hard on other people as you are on yourself I bet. Learn to be compassionate to you. It will help you be more forgiving and help you move ahead.

No one will ever fully understand your pain and suffering and you may have acted out of that pain without fully understanding it yourself. PLEASE forgive yourself. Other may be more forgiving than you think. Give them a chance to forgive you and you can also forgive. I am praying for you and hope you do too. Things will change. Please lean on us and give us your pain. We can help you let go of it and find hope!!!!

Please write me if you like.

3. mlxjaded

Thanks for the reply, Marty.

The part you spoke of about judging myself too harshly really was spot on.
    I know I do it but I can't help it.
    I'm am truly a bad person.
    I hate that I'm such a burden on my family for having them take me to therapy and other type things over the years.
    I just want it to stop.
  4. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i've done some evil things in my life, and sometimes i think i'm getting what i deserve, but it's about perspective. everything you've done or said was for a reason, and it's often the most innocent things that hurt the most. plus it's not always about getting better you know? sometimes it's just learning how to cope. stay strong.
  5. Marty482

I think you are a good person. As I said it is your good side that see your faults. I just said aprayer for you and hope you do too. Maybe you are not a burden to your family. They may be happy to help. They love you and want you to be happy.You may be able to help them some day. I want you happy too. Life is always changing and things might get better. Maybe you need a new plan and need to seek new types of help.
    Please don't be so hard on yourself.We have all made mistakes and that makes us human.We are all in it together you know. We love you and want you to feel better. Please let us help and offer our help to you. We may need you too. PLEASE stay here with us where you are wanted and needed and apprecitaed. PLEASE.

Write if you like,

6. mlxjaded

Still not doing great.
    I've been having panic attacks lately which I have never had in my life before when I think about a certain subject.
    It's not good.
    I just want to fall off a cliff.
  7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Things can only get better if we believe they will. Do not give up hope.
  8. Marty482

Panic attacks could be part of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PLEASE find someone in nyour area that specailizes in the treatment of it, They have AMAZING techniques now that can help or even cure the problems in a very short time. PLEASE look into this.
  9. mlxjaded

Thats the thing, I have had help before but nothing has ever worked.
    I'm not worth it.
    I don't need to waste my money and someones time.
  10. Marty482

Look into EMDR (Eye Movement and Desensitization and Reprogaming) It is one of the best tools around for post traumatic stress. Also look up a book called "Instant Emeotional Healing" by Pratt and Lambrou. You can get it used for only a few dollars. It has helped me and you can do it at home alone. It uses "tapping" a new tool for anxiety and psot traumatic stress and many other things. It's like acupunture or acupressure for the emotions. IT REALLY WORKS. Sometimes right away ,but you do have to work at it. Its like chipping away a problem but it does help.
  11. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I get all the help and support I need for free. You have to open your mind and be willing to allow people in before you can truly learn the truth for yourself on any issue. Life is tough and impossible to deal with on your own. I personally used to be a criminal, and I treated everyone like crap. I was the worst human being by my actions. BUT I did not have to be, everything can change and if there is one thing you can change it is your actions and attitude. I have changed with the help of my faith, (not religion,) my faith helps me in everything. I put my faith and hope in Yahweh, and his word [bible]. I also have to continually put my faith in myself, to know that if I do not get something done right the first time, that I can continue to try until I do. I do not allow my failed attempts to hinder my progress. I just try to approach each situation differently. I also do a lot of self reflection of my strengths and weaknesses and make a plan to build both. Life is a journey, and it is worth every bump in the road, because once I over come it, I grow and learn from the experience. Do not give up! You are never alone. Blessings..
  12. Marty482

Daphna put upa great post!!!! I hope you are om now. I have just said a prayer for you. PLEASE stay here and work things out. We LOVE and CARE about YOU!!!! Let us know how you are
  13. mlxjaded

In the words of one of my favorite song lyrics:

Save your prayers for when we're really gonna need 'em.

Don't pray for me.
    I'm not religious at all and have no faith in anything whatsoever.
  14. Marty482

Hope you are well!!!!
  15. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. Most of the time I don't even have the confidence in myself to make any more attempts. I hate myself. I hate life. At the same time, though, there are aspects of life I appreciate and don't want to miss out on. Which, in turn, makes me feel worse because I am missing out and will continue to. At least we have places like this to turn to where people understand. I'm not feeling too positive. So, I'll leave it at that. Good luck and keep on trying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.