I hate my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chris516, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris516

Chris516 Member

1. My (ex)wife lied about me to her parents'
    2. My (ex)wife lied about me to the authorities about me.
    3. The sexist authorities believed her lies

Then it happened all over again with my (ex)fiance

I was born with two congenital physical health issues. My (ex)wife, and (ex)fiance couldn't cope with them.

What is the point in living? If people are just going to lie to me, and lie about me to other people. I don't deserve to be loved, I guess. Hotlines and mental health hospitals just make me feel worse. I don't care anymore.

I also lost my home and had to quit my job and go on disability.:frown:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
  2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

You do deserve to be loved. Its not your fault that the people who you thought you knew were somebody else. Im sorry to hear about your situation, people can be terrible sometime, only looking to get the best out of life for themselves. I dont know what else to say it wouldnt be fair because i cant possibly understand what uve been through because it sounds really tough, sorry, but hold on please, things will look up and the next person you meet might turn out to be who they say they are and not a lie
  3. Chris516

Chris516 Member

The job I quit, was a full-time job with the U.S. Government. Great job if you want to stay long enough to decorate the back wall of your boss's office with brain matter after all the abuse I endured. I quit before I might have done some 'painting'. I was so traumatized, that I haven't worked in almost twenty years.
    Every job I ever had, they said I was too slow. So, If they could not fire me, they turned to abuse, to get me to quit. When I worked for a collection agency prior to the U.S. Government, the fired me for being slow, only weeks after the guy that hired me, was arrested for embezzlement.

I don't care anymore.:boom:
  4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

sorry this has happened to you. but that doesn't mean you don't deserve to live just because of what a few people have done to you.
  5. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

what do you do in spare time?
    considered volunteering?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.