I hate my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Dove

I hate my life. i want to just do it and get it over with. i have had it with everything. no one gives a .... about me anyhow.

why in the heck am i still here??

I called my brother to speak with him cause i need him right now and he just hangs up on me because he is mad at me. God i am so hurt. why does my life have to be this way??

Why does no one care?

why do i even want them to??

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Can I ask why your brother is mad at you? It sucks to be in pain as you are and then having even one person to talk to angry and not wanting to talk to you, when you need support and comfort more than ever.

White Dove

Can I ask why your brother is mad at you? It sucks to be in pain as you are and then having even one person to talk to angry and not wanting to talk to you, when you need support and comfort more than ever.

because i did not have gas money nor enough gas in my car ( which tore up on me today ) to go and watch his kids last friday night so he could go get drunk.

i have no one. i have no family. no church family and i am about to break the date and do it way before the schedule but i have a cat that needs taken care of and soon as that is done then i am gone. and this time i will leave this world

mortdesinos

White Dove, please give yourself another shot. And don't do it because advise you to. Do it for yourself. Take a moment to let go of what's going on in your life, just for now. Forget about your faults and those of anyone else. What do appreciate about this world? The nature? The cat you're taking care of? Coincidences? Funny thoughts? The power of thought? Your senses? Choices? Isn't it wonderful to have all these things? People can be cruel, and it hurts the most when your coping sources are low, but that doesn't mean you can't take charge of your life and push forward. This world does not stay at a constant. Live live by the moment, and you may find happiness sooner than you think. Just give yourself a chance.

White Dove

White Dove, please give yourself another shot. And don't do it because advise you to. Do it for yourself. Take a moment to let go of what's going on in your life, just for now. Forget about your faults and those of anyone else. What do appreciate about this world? The nature? The cat you're taking care of? Coincidences? Funny thoughts? The power of thought? Your senses? Choices? Isn't it wonderful to have all these things? People can be cruel, and it hurts the most when your coping sources are low, but that doesn't mean you can't take charge of your life and push forward. This world does not stay at a constant. Live live by the moment, and you may find happiness sooner than you think. Just give yourself a chance.

God i have tried. i really have tried.

I have tried so hard and so much that i can not do it anymore. I used to be a strong person. i used to be able to handle whatever life threw at me. i was a cop. i had a degree in police sciences and even was a security guard but i trusted a boyfriend one time, just one time and because of my trusting him. my life , my career got shot. it got shot because all i could do was plead guilty for lack of recsources and lack of money to fight the system. i got screwed. i lost everything. and now i have lost the will to live. so much that i have moved my date up 1 week and that this 4 of july will be my last holiday. when i go out i am going out with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00