i hate my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pingu, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

I can't take it anymore, i'm not worth anything, nobody would miss me, i want to die NOW! but i've promised myself i would give it some time before i do somthing stupid.. but its so hard, i want to die every minute, every secound..
    Why can't my life just be normal? why do i have to feel this way? IM SICK OF IT! I'm not even sure why im posting this.. I always pretend im happy in real life, all my friends, family have no idea how im feeling.. I'm at my limit, i just want to be gone, i dont care about afterlife anymore.. and that was the only thing that held me back..
    and here i am, ruining ur forum with my worthless posts..
    i don't think i can take it much longer, even tho i promised a person here i would give it some time.. im sorry.. nothing is going to happen tonight so please dont worry about me.. i'm just so sick of life..

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Ah the joy of the black moments :dry:
    Am deeply entrenched in a black moment..the "nobody loves me, everybody hates me, think I'll eat some worms" kind.
    Lets wait and see if its still here tomorrow and decide from there :hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Take one day at a time until you are through this time of crisis. When you are feeling this overwhelmed it is hard to see the whole picture and imagine anything but this despair. Break it into smaller pieces and when you have made it through the first go on to the next. It is more manageable that way. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.