I hate my life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by InnerStrength, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

I just...hate it. I don't see any reason to get up in the morning, I'm too screwed up to lead a normal life :sad:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I know the feeling:sad:

What has made you feel this way?

3. InnerStrength

Thanks for replying, sweetheart.

Anyway, social anxiety and loneliness primarily. I think some people are better off just not being born, ex: me.

4. Petal

You aren't alone. You have us :hug:

You can talk to me any time you want.

Are you getting any professional help for your social anxiety?

5. InnerStrength

thx for the offer :hug:

But I read your other post and it seems like you were going through a lot yourself. Don't want to burden you...

And I was seeing someone for my anxiety years ago, but it didn't help at all.

6. Petal

My problems don't matter(seriously). I deserve to have them.

Really, don't ever feel you don't have someone to talk to. You need a shoulder to cry on?..you can count on me hun :hug:

Anxiety is very hard to live with without help. Please go back to your doctor and tell him how you are feeling :hug:

7. Rockster

Rockster Guest

I'm also here to help :) as sweetheart know i can be very pursuasive/helpful.

Your entitled to your opinions in everything just as i am, and i say you aren't alone and that we will do what we can to help

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I know this isn't your thread Lynn but I had to say, this is just not true. You don't deserve to have the problems that you do. You make it sound as if you are a bad person. You're not. You're very loving, kind. I wish you could see that, and that your problems matter too, and that we all want to help you :heart:.

To the original poster: I am always here as well. PM me absolutely anytime. I know how it feels to be lonely. I am in a very lonely place myself and always glad to have a new friend. "Befriend" me on here if you like :) :hug:

9. InnerStrength

Hey...everyone's problems matter.

10. InnerStrength

Anyway, I have this quasi-girl problem that I don't even know if I should mention or not which is causing me extreme distress.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Maybe it will help to talk about it? :smile:

12. InnerStrength

Some people don't seem to approve and like to be judgemental pricks about it.

13. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

No one is going to judge you here.
    And if they do, fuck them.
    :hug:

14. InnerStrength

Well, bascically there's this girl at work I really like, and about a year ago she said the same to me, but I was too chickenshit to say anything, so now she has a bf (for about a month), and she just got out of a marriage. Obviously I don't want her to cheat, but I just wish they weren't seeing each other anymore, I know that sounds horrible, but, yeah.

This'll probably sound stupid, but I think she could give me a sense of self-worth.

15. InnerStrength

Exactly why I didn't want to make the above post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.