I hate my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wants2die, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wants2die

wants2die Well-Known Member

I know we all do but this is a special reason. No matter how hard I try to be friends with everyone they tend to treat me like I'm some creep or something and it causes me to drink havely and I feel so useless. My life sucks if i wasn't such a pussy I kill my self right now but I can't. Fuck life every breath I take is a waste of time. Why does everyone hate me I tried to be there friends and they treat me like I'm a waste of food. I just stop caring about life its not my fault people don't accept me. if they don't like me fine. I don't have a problem with that. I don't need them. I guess if no one likes me I just do them a favor and make sure they never see me again. fuck this place nad fuck life

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Wants2die,
    Do you have an idea why ppl don't like you? There are alot of evil people out there as well as alot of ppl who are very kind. Maybe you try to associate with the wrong ones. Do you have any dreams about what you want out of life?
    Maybe start setting small accomplishable goals to help build your self confidence back up. Once that starts happening then you can throw in a long term goal here and there.
    You should really cut back on the drinking. Alcohol is a depressant and only holds you back from more constructive things. Trust me I was a major alcholic for years until I went on meds. That made me stop because I decided I was going to take the help I was offered. I'm still not great but I do live day to day with out self harming myself.
    Are you getting any kind of outside support? If not you really should at least get a therapist who can give you guidance with your life. It's taken three years of therapy for me and I have accomplished things in certain areas and not so much in others. But I have decided to keep trying and thats all any of us can do. You have to want the help and take that first step...Take care!!~Joseph~

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Wants2die,

Perhaps you are trying to be friends with people you don't have anything in common with? What do they do that makes you feel they hate you?

Don't give up, you'll find someone who likes you for who you are :hug:

If you need to talk,feel free to PM me.

Lynn :heart:

4. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

hi hun :hug: i'm sorry you feel this way
    i'm not sure of your situation but you can talk to us here, and make friends here :smile: and hopefully then you can feel comfortable enough to try and make new friends where you live once you start to trust that they won't turn away from you again.
    i'm sure it's not everyone that doesn't want to be your friend! :heart:
    good luck x

5. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

Heyahh hunni..

I am sorry about your friends... people these days who have perfect lives.. kinda don't care about what others are feeling.. i noticed that...

But you just have to go somewhere else to find some friends..

Like here.. you can make friends here..

I hope things get a bit easier for you..

We are all here for you...

xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.