i hate my life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mikey -g-, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikey -g-

mikey -g- Well-Known Member

im sick of struggling through a life that i dont even want. i dont feel alive anymore so would it really make much difference if i wasnt

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i feel the same way. i dont know what youre going through, but i do know this. the people on this site have helped me sooo much, things arent better but i can make it through each day a little easier than i could before. i dont know why the hell im here, and i dont really want to be here either. but we have to stick around. there are people that would miss you. and you said
    well you feel not alive. thats a feeling. feeling happy, better thats another feeling. not to be corny and repeat what everyone says, but you have to be alive to feel anything. you dying would be a HUGE difference from what you feel now. there would be no feeling and certainly no hope of a change in how you feel.
    :hug: hang in there

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yeh i think we all hate our lives but being here just knowing someone cares helps okay. Keep posting because people do care here listen and don't hurt you. Hang on for awhile and see go to chat and talk people will help yu cope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.