I hate my life

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sunsetsurfer, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunsetsurfer

sunsetsurfer New Member

I've found out I'm bipolar after losing my wife, house, kid,and almost my job.

I had a great life with plenty of money to spare. I took trips with my ex wife and I had perfect credit. I could have anything I wanted, I had a great wife that did everything for me and I was a daddy's girl. My daughter loved me.

Now, I'm back to living with my parents, my credit is destroyed, my ex wife wont speak to me and she is not letting me see my daughter. I had an episode and during this episode, I stopped paying bills, I stopped going to court for the divorce, and I stopped going to work.

I hate my life. I don't want to wake up in the morning. I love to sleep now. I constantly think of ways to end this God forsaken life.

I can't believe I was the chosen one to receive this bullshit of a life. I hope that I don't wake up tomorrow. I hope that my heart will stop and that I will die in bed.

I'm 33 years old. Yay for life; NOT!!!
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sunset, welcome to the site. That sure does seem like a lot to deal with :(
    Just wanted you to know that you are heard, keep talking if it helps :hug:
    How are you feeling today?
  3. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

^Really helpful reply.

Don't expect much from this site, bro.

I can sort of understand what you're going through.

My step-dad went from owning a business and a house to having a pitiful credit score and practically nothing in his early 40s

He started drinking heavily and looked at things the same way you do.

He worked his ass off for a couple years. Made some dough, some contacts, started another business and he's doing better than he's ever done in his life.

Life may seem life shit now, but if you hang in there and stand your ground during the hard times, you never know what tomorrow will bring, man. Trust me.

Life's strange like that.

Without that dark time in his life, my step-dad wouldn't be nearly as happy as he is now.

Don't let this beat you down, bro. Do what you need to do and remember that everything will turn out right in the end if you keep your head up and have the will to chug along.

I hope, actually, I know everything will turn out great for you. Take it easy.
  4. kellylife

kellylife Member

You should know, in fact, you are leading a happy life. You are healthy. You don't need to suffer physical pain. You have your daughter and parents. You should strengthen up and have an positive attitude towards life. Don't give up, my friends.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.