I hate my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vick, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vick

vick New Member

Well, this is my first time posting on this site. i dunno i guess id feel better if i just ramble.
    I feel pretty worthless right now. I took this exam earlier, and if I did well I'd be able to keep my spot in this college program that I'm in, but as it stands I did pretty poorly and the future's not looking too bright. It's not like I didn't put effort into it; I worked my butt off for the past few weeks for it. I could have gotten the same grade by partying every night instead of studying.

I feel like grades are (edit: were) the only thing I've got left. I'm not popular, don't have a girlfriend, and now I'm just stupid. I have no skills, and what was supposed to be a bright future just became dim. I feel like I've got nothing else in this world; I'm completely useless. I have no purpose, there's no point in me being here. I'm just wasting space that could be used for someone else who deserves it more.

Anyways, that's just the headspace I'm in right now. Thanks for reading.
  2. martina.nov

martina.nov New Member

hi vick.
    i also have problems, at school, no boyfriend, bipolar disorder and so on.
    i feel stupid, i study very much and there are no results of it.
    have good day
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Vick, Jumping to conclusions is a cognitive distortion.. Don't drag your self down until you have all the facts.. Have you thought about getting a tutor?? Try to keep thinking positive.. I don't think you are a looser.. It sounds as if you have just hit a rough patch..Try the turtor o.k.??
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Heres hoping you did well okay if not try again and this time have support for you so you can do well. but face that hurdle when needed too You may surprise yourself and did well.
  5. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

You are in a bad place 'head wise' aren't you? Are you going to be able to get out of it yourself or do you need some help and support?
    Sometimes just coming on a forum like this and writing it down can help. It can give a real sense of relief.
    I hope that it's been enough for you but if you are having trouble getting out of that headspace then there are things that we can do to help you.
    For a start, you're not stupid. Really, you're not. The fact that you got into college shows that.
    You probably have lots of skills that you've not even considered. Reading and writing are skills.
    I could go on and on with each individual point you make in your post and I will if you want me to but I think that you just need some coping skills to get you through this patch.
    So! Let us know if the post itself was enough for you or if you'd like more support. We're all here for you xxxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.