i hate my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sent, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

lost everything

cant do college

cant work

will be disabled for rest of my life

i look so good and normal outside - but insdie im a messs

I DOTN GIVE A FUCK I ONLY HAVE 100$ LEFT IN MY BANK AND IM GONNA SPEND IT ALL ON A VIDEO CARD BECAUSE MY PAERTNS TOOK AWAY MY GAMING PC AND COMPUTERS ARE MYH ONLY SMALL COMFORT

FUCK THIS LIFE

FUCK THE WORLD

2. deathangel101

deathangel101 Well-Known Member

Don its ok to be upset but everything is going to be okay
    if you ever need someone to talk to im here for you so just pm me

3. Sent

Sent Banned Member

god dman look been coming here almos ta yaer but been like this sicne 16 im 23 now

try my hareste to cope but i fucking cant

pleas elet me die

but i know if i try to die god wil lscrew me and just paralayze me or something

i cant take tHITS LIFTE ANYNMO
    G]MT

4. deathangel101

Don i know from experience suicide is not the answer it just makes matters worse
    if you have to then get drunk once a week
    thats what i do sometimes and it helps me cool off some stress
    go to sleep for a couple hours when your upset it relaxes your mind and lets you think things through

5. Sent

Sent Banned Member

i dont like drinking - i got alochol poisonin in highschool cuz i drank cuz a girl didnt like me

but it makes me feel sick adn stupid

i hat emy life theres noting that make sme happy

nothibng that i look forward to

just boring and sitting home quitly by the window and on the forums when i am able to use the PC

6. deathangel101

Don im sorry i really wish i could help you feel better i really wish there was something i could do

7. Syn

Syn Well-Known Member

16-23, 7 years. I know it feels like it will never go away, especially after that long. Sometimes it's easy to think the pain will follow you for your entire life, but you know what? It won't if you don't let it. You've gone for 7 freaking years fighting these feelings, that's 7 years you've been winning my friend, and that's impressive. To go seven years, you must be a strong individual (even if you don't feel like you are sometimes). If you get the feeling god is gonna screw you if you try, then don't do it. He probably will and if not the doubt in your own mind will and then you'll be paralyzed and the feelings still won't go away (and if your paralyzed you likely won't get aother chance to end it). If you truly want this to go away, there are three steps. One, find another coping mechanism, find something that makes it even a little easier, every little thing helps. Two, when you start to feel like you just want it all to end, just breathe and relax yourself as much as you can. Even if you can't completely relax yourself, try to get yourself to a more comfortable place. It's a long battle, but you've gotta take it step by step and fight these feelings. Each and every single step you take is getting you just a little bit closer to being to able to actually enjoy your life. Step three, don't give up. Even if it feels like you can't fight it, or it's not doing any good, it is. Each time you tell yourself, "I'm gonna make it through this." A tiny bit of the pain goes away even if you don't notice at first, I promise it gets easier, you've just gotta keep trying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.