i hate my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Histerin, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Histerin

Histerin Banned Member

i have mnothing good in my life
    i just sit here alld ay i tr8ied everithn theres nothing for me anyore

i cant take this life anymore

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Is there a reason specifically why there is nothing good in your life? Could you possibly put a plan together for adding some incentives to your day - perhaps pursuing a hobby, volunteering to animal rescue or a non profit, learning to play music, writing a wonderful book, or whatever motivates you or fits your skill sets. EVERYONE has a talent... though some have to search for it.

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Histerin - there is always something for everyone, hun. I know life sometimes can feel so bleak and empty - but try looking at these feelings as "What are they trying to tell me?" Because, every problem is an opportunity.

Negative feelings can turn into wrong conclusions and if we dwell on wrong conclusions, these in turn can lead to despair. It IS possible to realise what is happening here, and take stock of the situation to turn it around. If you're able to get out and volunteer for something, it will take your mind off of the wrong conclusions and start an upward spiral - don't think that you have nothing to offer, there are all sorts of worthwhile organisations who welcome volunteers, and helping people always makes them a bit better off than they were before :) You will find a new perspective, promise :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.