I Hate My Reflection

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ze'ev-Hayalim, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ask anyone on this forum about me

i'm a fuck up, a fool, a goddamn pedantric asshole trying to cover up my hurt and loss.

i wake up everymorning and look at my scars and cry, because i'm so weak, so retarded, and lost. people are hurt on my account, and i give those i 'love' morose hurt and indifference. My family, my friends all HATE me, but I can't blame them, nor can I accuse them of anything less.

killing myself becomes more and more a ideal choice, because i can't stand to look at myself in the mirror.

I've lost myself, and I can't go back.
  2. twilight

twilight Well-Known Member

:hug: It is easy to fall into the trap of believing everyone hates you. I have done it myself many times. I try to tell myself that I am being irrational and it is impossible that everyone hates me. I know that there is someone you know who cares about you. I for one do. You could explain to your family and friends what you are going through. Someone you trust could help you with this.

Being suicidal is not weak. You are not in control of your suicidal thoughts. It is difficult to get them out of your mind. You can't unless you get help from therapy or something else. I would tell you how but I'm struggling though the same feelings myself.

Please take good care of yourself.
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Cy, you would have to be Hitler for everyone to hate you...and come to think of it Eva Braun and his dogs loved Hitler...so there u go.

Sorry I din't get back into chat in time to catch you, you'd left before I got finished with the damn parrots. NAH not damn parrots cos they are a joy.
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Dear cyesisdemorte

I have to disagree with the point you made, thats you a 'fuck up' i certainly don't think that and im sure anyone on this forum doesn't think that at all!

We all care about you alot, and we hope you continue to keep yourself safe and get thru this terrible time, we all know you have the strength in you to survive this time. You've gotta believe in yourself.

Your a fantastic person and it would be such a shame to lose someone like you :sad:

Regarding chat yesterday, i know you did PM me and i suddenly went out of chat thats had nothing to do with you hun, but my internet has been chucking me out of chat recently and i never got to see your PM and when i finally did manage to get back in you had gone :sad: im sorry for this and i want you to know im allways here if you wish to talk :smile:

Please take care

Vikki x
  5. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

I don't hate u! I think that you are a sincerely helpful person. You've helped me more than once.
  6. Old_Man_Kensey

Old_Man_Kensey Well-Known Member

by saying everybody hates u, u take no responsibillity of ur deeds.I' m not saying it's all your fault...U just need to clear this place up and try to get ur thoughts across to those u think they hate u..I don' t know u but all these people say they like u...There must be sth good about u..Thing is u only show this "sth' in this forum bcoz nobody is judging...Try to be more cooperative with ur friends and family, admit your own wrong, be calm and polite...If anything move house and start over...Life's a bitch but it has mood swings too...U can turn this round, i m sure
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.