I Hate My Roomate!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kyle31, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Kyle31

Kyle31 Member

Okay I'm really really really pissed off now. I cant take any sh*t anymore. I just HATE my roomate.

My roomate Kandi hates me as equally as I hate her. She's been discriminating, calling me "fag", animal, sh*t, dirt, sinner, homo, queer, sissy,ever since I came out to her about 4 months ago. She has repeatadely told me that I cant touch her stuff or she'll get the "gay" disease. I tried moving out, but the stupid dorm people havent contacted us yet. My other roomate April has tried to divide us and shes always in the middle. Constantly we fight and even though every :censored: time I still feel inferior.

. I cant take it anymore. I cry almost every night and April has to hear the sh*t. Other times Kandi's been an animal going like "I heard there's like therapy for like ehmagod fags, you should sign up?"

Plus with Kandi being a plain asshole my dating reputation is like gone. I havent dated in 4 months because in TX it's all conservative. My roomate April has tried to set me up but she couldnt find any boys. My only HOPE is fucking internet dating services but OH OH school and work has torn me apart.

Without school I'd be probably on the streets begging for money. I just want to get my 4 years of college DONE.

With my beautiful college, I've been constantly depressed and I dream about committing suicide almost everday. I want to escape my dorm, meet "tolerant" people who respect my sexual orientation, but no thats not going to happen.

And that is my beautiful rant of the day.
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Oh, damn, what a bitch, I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I hope the dorm people contact you soon. :hug:
  3. Melmoth the Wanderer

Melmoth the Wanderer Well-Known Member

Do you have a walkman or mp3 player? You could always have music playing when your roommate is there. Brightly colored earplugs--so they can see you're not listening--are very effective, too (at least with teachers :biggrin:).

Sorry you're having to deal with all this. I've been around people like your roommate for only an hour or two, and that was enough to make me want to kill myself right then and there.

Even a conservative-minded school wouldn't support Kandi's behavior. I'd keep bugging the dorm people until they finally understand how serious this is.

I hope it all works out! :hug:
  4. Raven

Raven Guest

Roomates always seem to be nothing but a pain the butt, maybe see if its possible to change rooms not sure how strict all that stuff is all collages. Other then that just ingnore her she sounds like an intolerent pain
  5. Geeze. hang in there, hon. i know it's not much comfort, but she'll get hers.
  6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ what a bitch, I hate the south more and more every day.

It is a goddamned hasty generalization, I know (I'm sorry southerners).

Get out of there as soon as possible. By 'there' I mean that room and that area of the country.
  7. Melmoth the Wanderer

Melmoth the Wanderer Well-Known Member

Lead Savior: Actually, as a Southerner myself, IMO Texas isn't really a part of the South. Texan culture is quite different from those of the other Southern states, as it tends to have more Southwestern influences. Southern states: TN, NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, AR, VA, and LA. Please note, however, that I don't take your post as an insult. I'm rather ambivalent about this area of the country as well.

SURreality: How's the roommate situation going? Anything going well for you?
  8. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

This is one of the main reasons why I hate going to top ranked colleges with all these super bright students. Most of them tend to be self righteous bitches who are extremely competitive and will go down to any level to mentally harass you. Not trying to say that those are academically poor cannot be like that but from what I have seen if they are smart then the arrogance and jealousy is multiplied 10X . This is not the question of South or North, you can find bullies like this all across the world.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2008
  9. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I agree, you can find academically competitive people who will try to keep you down so that they can win anywhere, my point was that this particular piece of shit woman is a bigot.
  10. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

You may have legal recourse. What you've described is called harassment & possibly libel. Check w/ the GLBT group on campus & ACLU. Never forget that revenge is a dish best served cold, and in the immortal words of Ivana Trump,
    "Don't get even, get money!".
  11. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

yeah that and the fact that she is academically competitive makes her even more obnoxious and repulsive. I actually grew up in a town which is full of people like her. I suffered from a severe case of persistent cold (close to being asthmatic) in my childhood and I was(and still today) very passive and weak by nature. I did reasonably well academically in school given my problems, yet these people never missed out on 1 opportunity to put me down based on my grades or place of origin. I still remember how they used to make fun of me by writing something on the back of my shirt or putting water in my seat so that my pant would get were or embarrassing me in front of the whole school during P.E. It induced a serious inferiority complex in me. I started basing my self esteem or worth based on other people's opinions. I would not go out of my house if I got bad grades worrying what people would think of me. Sometimes I used to cry thinking why it only happens to me. The sad part is that a lot of teachers contributed to it. My teachers have called me mediocre, anti social and one even went far to accuse me of ogling at some girl during the lecture when I was not( I was simply day dreaming). I wanted to live a normal teenage life and college life and party and all of that fun stuff that I should be doing instead of spending all my free time at home. But I now after so many years, I don't really care because all these experiences changed me so much that I don't feel anything any more. I don't have any friends till date and would like to keep it that way for my life and I don't want any girlfriend either. Now I prefer loneliness. I find these so called "normal" human beings repulsive.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2008