I hate myself and I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Mari27, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mari27

Mari27 New Member

I hate the way that I am. I'm antisocial, have no friends, I'm soo awkward. I'm soo miserable and disappointed with my life. I hate going to work, I've tried talking to coworkers but I can't even make small talk. I don't feel comfortable with my own family. I don't know what to do to make it better. I feel like I've tried but not matter what I can't change. I wish I could have the guts to kill myself. I feel soo alone
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Mari27.. welcome to SF's.. you are not alone anymore hon.. you got us now.. we are sort of crazy, up and down bunch ourselves.. glad to have you with us now.. take care, Jim
  3. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

bein introverted is not always a bad things.

have you got any interested or whatever to meet people?
  4. letty

letty Banned Member

i know how you feel its so hard for me to socialize,my mind goes blank and i cant find the right word to say, but dont be hard on your self, your not alone.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You shouldn't hate yourself, I am socially awkward as well so I know how hard that can be. But it's something that can be overcome, a little at a time. Even if things haven't worked out the way you want them to, you can keep trying because things can change at any time. Maybe start off by posting more on here then you can work your way up to being more social.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.